Zenukers CMS Alpha
Download the alpha version of open source cms Zenukers accessible, semantic, valid XHTML 1.1, made under GNU GPL.
Let us introduce you the first public version of Zenukers. CMS, actually, has been already tested in dozens of sites already working on the web, but only the keen eye of web experts can discover the unavoidable imperfections of a very complex system.
The code is released with GPL-GNU licence; therefore, we recommend not to change the links that point to the site of the association and the code credits. And, even more important: we invite you to join us to the development. Zenukers is 'your' CMS, and only with your cooperation we’ll be able to transform it, day by day, into a better tool, more suited on our needs.
The installation pack was updated 0n 9 June 2011; just below the image that follows the release notes
Zenukers CMS alpha version 1.1 release note
- Addition in admin/controlpanel/imgs/ path header’s image for first access in administration panel
- Displacement dynblock path on static/public/
- Optimizing cleaning function of the tags that aren’t allowed within the contents of the site
- Implementing the redirect page from the page access denied
- Implementation of Google +1.
- Bugfix wrong link of sharing social bookmark facebook and twitter for the HTML pages of landing pages
- Bugfix link on the site dependent from installation on subdirectory
- Bugfix identifying the basic version with monolingual site other than IT
- Bugfix italian names on the buttons in categories management page on the control panel
- Added impossibility to assign a category like "mother" of itself
- Bugfix variable missing on gallery display function in HTML page
- Bugfix wrong links on contents without keywords but with "Display category name" item active
- Bugfix wrong link xml video feed on RSS page
- Bugfix search content in articles management page
- Bugfix Edit next element in articles and static pages management page
- Bugfix not valid code in registry block of fotter and block copyright
- Bugfix "association" block don’t permit to display "related contents" block
- Bugfix wrong link on toolbar for URL with http://
- Bugfix incorrect identification of the image’s size used in the header of the content
- Bugfix June month’s name in date format used on XML feed
- Bugfix variable missing on directory page display function
- Bugfix display error on tag noscript management page